How to Apply:
Scroll down the page to fill out the application online
- Note: The information you provide to us will not be sold to any person or company. We may utilize the information, however, to publicize or to report on our scholarship program, or to comply with any legal requirements. Once submitted, your application becomes the property of Caroline’s Cause.
Before completing the online application, please make sure that you have the required documents:
- Current high school transcript
- 2021-2022 Student Aid Report. This is sent to the student after he/she completes the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA. If you have not already completed the FAFSA, you may do so by clicking here: FAFSA (If you have questions about completing the FAFSA, please contact your post secondary institution’s financial aid office)
Finally, please note the following:
- Applications and supporting documentation are accepted from January 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021. We will not accept applications before or after these dates.
- Scholarship winners will be selected and notified by May 1, 2021.
- Only those awarded a scholarship will be contacted.
- Not all who apply will receive a scholarship.
If you have questions about the application process, please use the contact form in the menu bar above.