- High school senior
- Planning to attend full-time at a Title IV-eligible postsecondary institution (almost all community colleges and four-year public and private colleges/universities are Title IV-eligible). You can search Title IV-eligible schools here: Title IV School List
- Must have a sibling with a diagnosed severe disability *
- High school GPA of 3.0 or better
- Household income not exceeding $75,000.00
* Scholarship winners may be asked to provide a doctor’s authorization of the sibling’s severe disability. We use the U.S. Census Bureau’s definition of a severe disability which can be found on page 3 of the following link: Census Bureau Severe Disability
What are the scholarship award amounts?
- Eligible students may apply for a one-time scholarship award of $5,000.00.
- Awards are sent to the postsecondary institution in equal installments over the student’s first year (Example: $2,500 for fall semester and $2,500 for spring semester.)
- If the award creates a credit balance on the student’s account, any refund to the student will be subject to the postsecondary institution’s refund policy